4 Jun 2013

Summer Must-Haves 2013

Summer is in the city and most people are planning or getting ready for their beach holidays. Here are some accessories and important beach essentials that will spice up your summer. First of all a perfectly-fitting and nice bikini, I love colourful bikinis with cute patterns or eye-catching cuts, like this yellow bikini from H&M.  Second very important accessory: Sunglasses! the more the better, always matching with your summer outfit. Shoes: My summer sandals are already a bit well-worn, they are from last year and I was wearing them on the beach,  city trips and so on. I love them, they are very comfortable but still look pretty. 



My absolute must-have accessory this summer: a colourful and chic summer bracelet. At the moment I can't live without my Hipanema bracelet, which I got from my mom. I love the combination of the vibrant colours and all the small unique details like the seashell and the beads, plus it is so easy to remove with the magnetic clasp. 





Also my iPhone is in summer mood and ready for the beach! Always when I see my iPhone case I get a bit of summer feeling, which makes it the perfect summer accessory.


Coconut water - don't forget to stay hydrated! Drinking water can get boring after a while that's why I treat myself with coconut water every now and then. There are millions of different coconut water brands, but I only like those with 100 % natural fresh coconut water without any added sugar, otherwise it tastes too sweet. Furthermore it is the perfect source of pottasium, calcium and magnesium. 



Also very important is a high and good sun protection, I usually use La Roche-Posay sun fluid, which is very light and good but on the go I always have my sun make up (SPF 30) from Shiseido with me. 

Ready for the beach! Enjoy the summer!




More summer items: summer Sandals: Similar ones; Necklace: brasi & brasi; Nail polish: Barry M

No comments: