24 Feb 2013

Strappy Boots



I'm a big fan of biker boots, they make long legs and can be teamed with every outfit from skinny jeans to shorts. I already have a small collection of boots but my new ones are absolutely special. I will probably never get bored of them as it's possible to rearrange the straps around the boot to one's taste. I have already removed a blue strap, which I didn't like. The straps are not fixed, so it's easy to remove or exchange them. Plus they are comfortable! 








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I especially like them with the burgundy jeans you are wearing. Great look!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say thank you for featuring these boots on your blog, I have been searching for pictures too see how they look when worn and I have to say they look amazing on you!
Are they true to size?
Please feature them in another outfit post soon! :)