8 Jun 2013

Radio Rooftop Bar

I'm trying to make out the most of the sunny weather at the moment and enjoying every free minute I have outside. Rooftop bars are the best spot to enjoy the sun and nice summer evenings. Yesterday my friend A. and I went to one with a stunning view! If you want to have a look all over London from early morning  (7am) until late night (3am) I can only recommend the Radio Rooftop Bar. The bar is located on the 10th floor of the ME Hotel and really offers an impressive view. We enjoyed some drinks up there (they also serve finger food) and listened to the bar's DJ. Definitely the perfect place to have a coffee during the day or sundowner in the evening, while sitting on the huge sofas and getting that holiday feeling right here in London. 













Address: 
336-337 The Strand
London WC2R 1HA

No comments: