11 Jun 2013

Isabel Marant pour H&M


Isabel Marant Étoile Collection

Isabel Marant, one of the latest french high-end designers will collaborate with H&M this autumn. 


Isabel Marant: "I am flattered by this collaboration: H&M works with the best designers and this invitation is an exciting honour...I aim to create something real, that women want to wear in their everyday lives, with a certain carelessness, which I think is very Parisian: you dress up, but do not pay too much attention and still look sexy. The collection is infused with this kind of easiness and attitude. Everything can be mixed following one's own instincts: my take on fashion is all about personality." 






I'm really looking forward to this great team up, unfortunately we all have to wait five more months (November 2013) but then Isabel Marant's cloths and accessoires will be available in 250 stores worldwide. Here are my favourite Isabel Marant looks, which are very Parisian, elegant and glamourous mixed with an edgy rock'n'roll androgyny. 




photos can be found here: www.isabelmarant.com



No comments: