21 Feb 2013

Gitane - London




You know those unforgettable girls city trips? Those you keep talking about over and over...? For me one of those city trip is definitely New York City. There was one small café we did really like and had amazing breakfast, called Café Gitane (NoLita). So to take a trip down memory lane I met my friend for coffee at Gitane today, this time in London instead of NYC. 

Gitane is a lovely Persian and Middle Eastern café with delicious food and lovely staff. I love those small cafés with a wooden counter, fresh and delicious food, good coffee, where you can sit and chit chat with friends in a cosy atmosphere. 

If you need a relaxed break, Gitane is the place to go! Close to Oxford Street, right next to busy and famous Kaffeine. I'm already looking forward to spring time...sitting on Gitane's cute purple chairs outside in the sun.

Gitane 
60 Great Titchfield Street
London W1W 7QF


smiley-cake



My friend ordered some really delicious portobello mushrooms with goats cheese and quinoa salad, can only recommend it!









No comments: