27 Oct 2012

Blogroll

Blogs I can recommend...







      butter me up,Brooklyn! 



The best dessert blog

This is an inspiring food blog. I especially love the aesthetic photos and the desserts she makes…. mouth watering!



Have a look at butter me up, Brooklyn! the award winning blog and find out why baking makes friends






                           The best recipes blog

I want to eat everything she is posting on her blog!!! 
The selection of recipes is big and everything looks delicious, plus her recipes are very original. Like peach tomato and mozzarella crostini or honey chamomile cupcakes, if you don’t know what to cook, have a look at Joy’s blog.  
She has a great eye for food photos,  everything is perfect down to the last detail. 
Even people who eat vegan or gluten-free are spoilt for choice.









fashion, fashion, fashion

...is a fashion blog by Scott Schumann.
He started to take photos of people in the streets of New York, who are dressed in an eye-catching way.

I really like the way how the people are photographed. It is more than just a fashion blog, he shows the people’s personality not only their style.

This blog shows street style fashion and visual attitude of people in London, Milan, New York and other cities in a very unique way. I really love this blog!






The good mood blog.

Fashion, recipes, beauty products, travel photos and so much more. Rachel, who lives in L.A. combines all these things in her blog. 
I like her blog, because she writes really passionately about the things she does. 

If you want to cheer yourself up, have a look at her sunny L.A. blog and how Rachel enhances her life.





                                                             
The blog for good advices.

Joanna is a magazine writer and has a great eye for fashion, art and food.

Her blog is authentic, honest and insightful. It is more than one of those superficial lifestyle blogs, her posts are deep and thought-provoking!

She also gives advices about the daily family life and how to be a good friend, like „Four things to say to a friend after a bad breakup“  and many, many other advices about the everyday life. 



2 comments:

Isabel said...

I got an really nice answer from Lillie (butter me up, Brooklyn!) http://buttermeupbrooklyn.com/

Hi Isabel,
Thank you for your kind words and for including me in your blogroll! Welcome to the crazy world of blogging! I have found it to be creative and fun outlet and I hope you continue to enjoy it even after your project wraps up.

I am so glad you enjoy BMUB, and thank you again for reading!

Cheers,
Lillie

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I?d like to follow you if that would be okay. I?m absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.