21 Feb 2014

What a View...Sushisamba London

                

I guess I'm not disclosing a secret, when I tell you that the view from Heron Tower is just stunning, but this view combined with some mouth-watering food really makes the perfect evening. 

I've been there twice now for dinner, and it was absolutely tasty. The dishes are very creative and original. I'm a big fan of sushi and there are definitely a lot of good places in London in terms of high quality sushi. But besides the quality, Sushisamba offers so many interesting varieties of taste. It's hard to decide what to eat, as everything on the menu sounds delicious. I can only recommend to try some of their Samba Rolls, instead of ordering the classic California Maki or the like. Why not try Strawberry Maki with sweet potato or shrimp thempura with quinoa and shishito...!? 


For those you haven't been there yet, I took some photos, which speak louder than words....








Samba London

Miso Black Cod...one of my favourites!









The view from the 38th floor is really amazing and I cannot wait for summer when it's finally warm enough to sit outside... Don't forget to have a look upstairs, where the bar and Duck & Waffle is located.

Ps: It's recommendable to book in advance for dinner

For more food photos please have look at Foodies On The Prowl

No comments: