8 Mar 2013

& Other Stories Opening

Finally! Today was the big opening of & Other Stories in London, Regent Street. I was pretty excited if the shop and cloths are amazing - as promised. Let me start with the store design: the store has two spacious floors. The interior is simple, with white wooden and metallic elements, actually an industrial looking interior. Shoes, cloths, accessories, beauty products are well presented, very nice and unique. The cloths are typical Scandinavian, minimalistic and clean. A lot of whites and blacks, but also vibrant and neon colours. Black dresses, metallic skirts, pink knitwear, leather trousers, super nice underwear and more. Accessoires are as well as the cloths simple and clean. Pink and beige leather bags, mint green satchel bags, millions of must-have clutches from metal to leather. And other leather goods as iPhone cases, key rings and travel accessories. Jewellery, of course! Shoes, shoes, shoes! 

My conclusion
I like
the cloths and accessories, especially the bags they have,
the fact that you can literally buy everything from beauty products to underwear,
the simple Scandinavian chic,
and that it is reasonably priced! I think & Other Stories has done pretty well!

To get an impression of & Other Stories have a look at the photos my friend (who loves the shop as well) and I took



Left photo taken by Lena H.







Our picks

Next time, when it is less busy and not half of London is queuing infront of the changing rooms I will definitely buy and try more



3 comments:

Athena said...

can't wait to check it out! xx

Isabel said...

I'm surprised you weren't the first one in the line this afternoon ;) xx

Anonymous said...

Perfect summary of what we saw today. Seriously in love with &OtherStories! I so want to go back and try on EVERYTHING! :-)